This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
WordPress remains one of the most popular online blogging platforms that help bloggers spread the latest in news, technology, gadgets, etc..
It can be easy to get lost trying to access the WordPress Login page. Aside from having to locate the login page, you will also have to locate the home page first. This can be very confusing and frustrating, especially for people who are not familiar with the internet. The wordpress website is among the most popular blogging platforms, which means that there are a several links and pages that associate themselves with the website. This can make it confusing for people who just want to access their account on the home page. But you don't have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to your login page. We have a link that will take you directly to the login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to login to you account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as relayed in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Wordpress account:
1. First Enter the WordPress Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field that says EMAIL OR USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field that says PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Click or tick off the box next to REMEMBER ME so you don’t have to login each time you visit the website
4. Finally, click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in to your account?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says HELP?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to enter in your User ID or the email address associated with you account.
3. Once you have entered in all the required information, click on the button that says GET NEW PASSWORD and wait for your recovery details to be sent
4. Once you are able to login, you can also visit this link http://en.support.wordpress.com/passwords/ on how to change or reset your password
Still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact WordPress directly and get help with your WordPress Login:
Our voicemail is (877) 273-3049.
In San Francisco, we’re at:
132 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
If you want to mail us something, please send it to:
60 29th Street #343
San Francisco, CA 94110-4929
United States of America
For WordPress.com support requests and billing issues, please contact our 24/7 support team
For complaints (spam, abuse, legal, copyright, impersonation, slander, annoyance), please visit our Complaints page
For Akismet requests or billing questions please contact the Akismet team
To report WordPress.com security issues, or security issues with any Automattic product, see our Security page